Saturday, May 23, 2015

It's a String Thing #93

Seems the only time I post is on Friday or Saturday.  I sent my response to It's A String Thing challenge.  It was indeed very challenging for  me.  All new tangles, which is always fun.  One of them, JJ, was a grid type tangle and as I was practicing I just seemed to keep getting lost in the pattern.  Feels kind of like my life feels sometimes - I tend to get lost in the little details and sometimes lose sight of the big picture.  Reminds me of those optical illusion pictures - ya know, what do you see here- an old hag or beautiful woman.  Hmmm, something to mull over, I guess.  Thank you Zentangle, for not only being a creative outlet, but for reminding me that the small inner voice that I am often too busy or noisy to hear has some pretty poignant things to say.  Nuff said,  String Thing # 93, for your enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment