Friday, May 15, 2015

Diva Challenge #217

 Diva Challenge #217 was definitely a challenge for me.  Again, new tangles that I have never tried - not saying that's a bad thing.  On the contrary, it's so much fun learning new patterns.  I love both of these.  I, also, picked up some gel pens this week. Guess you get what you pay for because the ink just did not roll off the pen the way I hoped it would.  I think I'll repurpose this set to one of my nieces or nephews!  All in All, really enjoyed this challenge.  Thinking it is going to be a beautiful weekend.  Enjoy!!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the highlights that you added to your Dex. It really adds another dimension to them. The colors you used are amazing. Nice tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and multidimensional. You did great! Nice color added too!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete