Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Diva Challenge #219

Using all straight lines did not at first seem to be a problem.  Once I started tangling, I realized how much I use curved and rounded tangles.  I like the flow and freeness they lend to the tile.  So this was a toughie for me.  Here for your enjoyment is my answer to the challenge.   Thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to post these challenges.  It sounds as though Artoo and your family will be challenged to succeed in the upcoming school year.  Although I've never met you,  I believe that wonderful things will come your way as you travel your journey.   We are all pulling for you!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, straight lines everywhere this week! You have done an exceptional job of creating motion without curves. Don't you love paradox?

    ReplyDelete