Friday, May 22, 2015

Diva Challenge Challenge #218

Another Challenge.  I just love black tiles.  Managed to squeeze a tiny bit of tangling into my very busy week.  I had meetings every night this week and got into bed really late every night this week.  I'm waiting for the day when I don't have to leave the house before 6:00 am every weekday to make my way to a job.  Sighhhh... Just think of all the time I'd have!  Weather was beautiful, spring flowers are coming up.  Last year in fall, I planted 1 tall phlox in the area I cleared out to start a garden.  I can scarcely believe my eyes -  there have to be at least 40 tall phlox blooming in that garden space.  I suspect they will take over if I let them.  Can any experienced gardeners offer some advice to this newbie?  At any rate,  enjoy the tangle.  Thanks Laura for posting these challenges.  You are the Diva, indeed. 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. No experience with phlox but the flowers in your tangle are beauties! I too love tangling white on black...so much contrast in these tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx. That flower is called power.I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops..auto correct...drat! Should be pozer

    ReplyDelete