Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Diva Challenge #216

I loved this challenge as I, too, am a Star War  Geek.  Proud of it and have been for many years. Hmmm, I wonder how my oldest son happened to be named Luke?  Thanks for the challenge and the new pattern, Brella, that I will definitely add to my list of favorites.  I was so inspired by your Darth Vader string that I challenged myself to create a string from R2.  While I'm sure there are many artists more talented than I, I am tickled with the results.  This was a great diversion from the "fun" time that I spent in oral surgery last Friday having an infected tooth removed.  Star Wars vs. Oral Surgery -  not much of a contest!   May the Fourth be with all of you tanglers ---- always. 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Fun R2! Hope you are recovery nicely and the pain is minimal. I have a crack in my new bridge...dentist on Monday for repair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Death Star. Hope your dental work goes well - you need to be recovered for next week's challenge. Hmmm, maybe dental work is a great reason to do some therapy with tangling!!

      Delete
  2. I like this and the blue is great in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. I thing the Force was with me. By the way, you do beautiful work - I checked out your blog spot.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Don't you just love these weekly challenges?

      Delete
    2. And wow- I visited your blog spot. You are amazing. I loved your Brella tangle. along with all the others

      Delete
  4. Love your interpretation of R2. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I loved your simple approach this week. What is the tangle you used for your background?

      Delete
  5. I loved your post about being a star wars fan! This is a beautiful rendering of the challenge and the R2 theme is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Lynne, That means a lot coming from you. I just loved your Brella tile - the colors are so vivid, your tangles seem stroke perfect. Well Done!!

      Delete