Thursday, January 28, 2016

Diva Challenge #252

Diva Challenge #252 - Tangle in a tangle.
 
The challenge this week was to use a tangle as a string.  I chose Barney, a tangle by CZT Sadelle Wiltshire. I used Printemps, Tipple, Paradox and Static - some of my go to tangles.  Since the getting back to basics challenge, I've been trying to stay true to the concepts that Zentangle was started with.  I have to confess I had gotten caught up in worrying about the end results, planning which tangles to use and really straying from the form that excited me so much when I first started the practice.  Think I have my groove back again and found that this challenge really brought me to that place.  Thanks as always for the challenge, Diva. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Barney is yet another tangle with which I am unfamiliar. And I'm a CZT. I'm constantly astounded by everything I don't know. I like the way you used perspective. Different portions keep coming forward and receding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the depth on this tile and the touches of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tile! I did not know Barney yet, just have to explore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words.I found Barney on tanglepatterns.com I love just picking a letter & exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words.I found Barney on tanglepatterns.com I love just picking a letter & exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tangles to choose. That tipple is really standing proud of the rest, so 3D

    ReplyDelete