Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Diva Challenge #249

This week's challenge - A duotangle using Auraknot and Diva Dance.  I hadn't tried Auroknow yet so I took some time to study it and it appeared to be pretty difficult.  Then, I took some time to watch Maria' tutorial on Tanglepatterns.com.  An Ah- hah moment.  Practised a bit and I think I'm going to like this tangle.  So here is my first tile using Auroknot and of course, Diva Dance .... in homage to the Diva!  Thanks Laura for the challenges you put out there- 5 years now .  I've only been tangling a very short time of those 5 years, maybe about a year, but can't imagine going  on without it.  When I started this Zentangle journey, yours was the first blog that I found. I think they may be wrong when they say - Save the best for last!!.  Enjoy your week. 

11 comments:

  1. This has a very nice flow to it. I think you've got Auraknot nailed, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I do - and I think I will use it again!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you have just learnt Auraknot, well done. A great duotangle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have to credit Maria's wonderful video as a huge help.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tnanks. This was a fun one! Of course, they are all fun!

      Delete
  4. Very nicely done. I remember my first Auraknot...LOL, I was soooo lost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! My first time, too. Yours look really great! I was pretty challenged with Diva Dance but I kept going until I was happy with how it turned out after all. :-)

    ReplyDelete