Thursday, March 17, 2016

Diva Challenge #259 A Touch of Irish

A Touch of Irish
 
Happy St. Patty's day to all.  On this glorious day, we are all Irish.  After a long hiatus from tangling, I am back.  Projects for Mary's wedding - stamped Thank you cards and hand made envelopes, Wine bottle labels, wrapped Jordan Almonds - a traditional Italian wedding favor, various signage and a few other decorative accents - swallowed all of my free time in the last month.  All are done, including the wedding.  My only daughter has whisked away for a road trip type travel Honeymoon that will span the continent and last for 2 weeks.   So back I fly to tangling!!  Sorry to have abandoned you but never fear, my creative juices have been flowing.  Here is my slightly rusty first tangle in several weeks.  A St. Patty's day tribute of Zentangle gems. (Technique is still very much a work in progress)  Per l'amaro e il dolce - for the bitter and the sweet.
 
 
 
 

2 comments: