Thursday, November 12, 2015

Zendala Dare #116

Zendala Dare #116
 
Having a sinus infection that leaves us dizzy gives you much time for getting in some much needed tangling .  It must be a "two fer" day.  Did the Diva Challenge earlier, not 1 but 2 tiles.  Then still feeling generally unwilling to move around, decided to do the Zendala dare for this week.  Again, not one but two.  I have to confess I did two because I wasn't crazy about the results first time around.  I used just 3 tangles on both Zendalas - Oke and Paradox on the first, Orbz and Paradox on the second.  After spending all that zen energy, I do feel a little better.  Happy Thursday! 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that zendala with the eyes looking at me :-)
    Take care and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two nice, healing tiles! I like the boldness of the second best. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Greetings, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. I really like the intensity of the last one.

    ReplyDelete