Thursday, September 17, 2015

Diva challenge #235

Diva Challenge # 235
 
The Diva challenge was to use straight lines as a string.  I'm not the biggest fan of straight lines - not sure why, they just aren't my usual go to for strings or for tangles.  Since I haven't had very much time to tangle lately,  I accepted the challenge.  Here's my results.  As my own best (or worst) critic,  I debated on whether I'd post this.  And  then I thought about it - there's no mistakes and a tile should be unplanned, unexpected pleasant surprise.  This one sure is!  And happily, for a bit, while I was consumed with this process,  the funk I've been in lifted.  Reminder to me that the Universe is unfolding exactly as it should - best to let go and let it unfold!
 
 
  

2 comments:

  1. Although the patterns are in fairly straight rows, they don't seem constricted by it. I think it's because they are such a curvy bunch of patterns. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you did post this, it's beautiful and let's never forget it's about the process and not about the result.

    ReplyDelete