Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Diva Challenge #233

The Diva Challenge #233
Welcome back, Diva and yes, you were missed.  Thanks for scheduling such wonderful guests during your summer.  I'm so glad the time was great for you.  Love seeing the photos of your family and hope all is as well as it appears.  For this week's challenge, I had a 6 by 6 tile floating around from some weeks back, already had a string on it and it jumped out to me when I was contemplating the Zenith challenge - Pick me, Pick me. So I did and lo and behold a monotangle emerged from that tile.  Wishing you and all of yours a happy return to the school year!  As is usual, in Wisconsin, the first day of school for kids in our neighborhood was uncommonly hot.    Cheers to a happy Autumn!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful monotangle using zenith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. It reminds me of an old fashioned lace doily. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like lacemaking with pins around the edges! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete