Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Diva Challenge #228

 
 
This Week's Diva Challenge is being guided by Cari Sultanik, CZT.  Thanks Cari for filling the Diva's shoes for the week.  I used a natural tile to tangle my rise to the challenge using nature-type tangles, Planateen, Hollibaugh, Soo Flowers and Flux (please forgive me if I slaughter the spelling - it's been a long day today and tangling was just what I needed) Thanks again Cari for your time and sharing.  We all need to convene with nature - It renews our souls!  Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and the coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The pop of colour really adds to your tile, especially in the subtle shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the perspective you achieved on this tile. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tile! Especially the colors - nice idea!

    ReplyDelete