Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Diva Challenge #238

Diva Challenge *238 - Tri-Bee
 
I just love organic tangles - love the way they grow and take on a life of their own.  Since I was released from my current contract,  I have a lot more time to tangle, so I'm hitting this challenge early on in the week.  I used just two tangles - Tri-Bee and Tropicana. We are having beautiful fall days here in Wisconsin - It's a great time to be alive!  Since I am accumulating so many tangle tiles, I decided this is a good time to start a journal-type tangle collection.  This is my first entry.  Thank you, Diva, for the challenge and your time.  Enjoy these colorful days before the snow flies.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfull your Tri-Bee variation on the Tropicana background! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Tri-Bee and I always love seeing how folks use Tropicana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful composition and the black really adds drama to the piece. Nice idea of keeping a journal for your tangling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of Tri-bee with Tropicana. Beautiful tile! And the small orbs at the peaks of the leaves are so sweet...

    ReplyDelete