Friday, June 26, 2015

Diva Challenge #223

 
 
A busy week, as always.  With 2 of my adult kids home, still took some time to tangle.  Just got my bigger set of Inktense  pencils (36) can't wait to try them out.  Sadly, they came after this tile was completed, but no problem, I 'll break them open this weekend.  I'm so excited as well to be taking a official Zentangle basic class from a CZT that I found who lives within 20 minutes of me.  Taking the class tomorrow with my favorite daughter.  Truthfully, I have only 1 daughter and she's a gem.  Have to watch my progress !  Thanks Laura for all of your time and weekly challenges.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!!! Enjoy your class, especially together with your daughter. Those moments are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used differnet patterns in Umble.
    Very good work!

    ReplyDelete